First being my birthday, second Canada day and third New Years.
Okay as for my New Years resolutions, I've only come up with a couple which I figure is a good start.
- Start saving for University (again)
- Finish Rise of the Auric Astral (that means the 1st draft and editing the first round; if i can start the second draft that would be good to)
- Get completely caught up on all my tv series (that's a challenge in a half as I'm always adding new tv shows to the list)
- Write at least 5 short stories (I'd be happy if they were fan fiction, since it would at least be something)
- Spending more time with family (probably do this one in the warmer months as it'll be easier for me to get around)
And on a side note, as for my work on Rise of the Auric Astral (its still sitting where I last left it, hoping to do some plotting in January.) Wish me luck.
Happy New Years everyone!!!
What did you do to celebrate? Have you made your resolutions yet?